Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!

today is Katie's 20th birthday!!! i can't believe she is already married & starting her 20's. craziness. Katie is such a fun, creative & sweet sister. She, Lindsay & I have grown so close over the years. They were my playmates as a little girl & they are 2 of my best friends now that we're all 3 grown & married.


Katie, you are a breath of fresh air!! I'm so thankful for how much you love the Lord. He is using you in such neat ways. I'm so glad that He blessed you with a wonderful hubby this year & i'm excited to watch you grow as a wife & one day a mommy! You are a blessing to my heart & i praise the Lord for you everyday! I'm so excited about the 3 of us growing older as sisters & raising our families together! i love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE BUG!!





Katie, me & Lindsay on my wedding day!!!



Me & Mrs Katie Kubler on her wedding day!!!!



katie & her fave little boy!



katie, lindsay, jack, me & momma!




No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers