Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful

thanksgiving is only days away & i'm so excited. christmas is no doubt my very favorite holiday, but i really do appreciate thanksgiving & what it is all about. i know that the Lord has blessed me with so much & i never want to take any of it for granted. i am living my dream life & so i want to stop & take some time to Praise the Lord for His many blessings!!

Today, i am thankful for:

* my amazing & loving husband
* my sweet sweet little boy
* a healthy pregnancy & a beautiful little Jovie girl growing inside me
* a warm house with plenty of food & clothing
* a large & fun filled family
* a new (to us) minivan that is safe with plenty of room for our growing family
* a church family that loves us so much
* our health
* the holiday season & knowing the truth about why we celebrate
* being able to be a stay at home mom to Jack
* a part time babysitting job that allows Jack to go with me
* learning how to coupon so that we can save some money
* Dr Williams, my amazing OBGYN.
* Dr Bubba, Jack's excellent pediatrician that provides sanity for Ben & I!
* health insurance
* pregnancy cravings, it gives me a great excuse to indulge every now & then!!
* a healthy pregnancy weight. i've only gained 7 lbs so far with Jovie! 6 lbs the first 16 weeks & only 1 lb in the past 12 weeks!! whooop!
* a Lord & savior that loves me enough to correct me & gently guide me back to Him whenever i stray & who is always faithful to provide for us

there are many other things i am thankful for, but i'll list those another day. what are you thankful this holiday season?!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son & Holy Ghost!!!"


No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers