Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look Alikes?!

i've seen a couple girls do this on their blogs & i've been wanting to do it for forever. and of course, i'm just now getting around to it!!

but here are Jack & Jovie at 7 months. both in the tub. my kids love the water.

Do you think they look alike?

Jack


Jovie


Ben thinks they look so much alike. i think they are similar but not twinkies. i think Jack looks more like me & Jovie looks like Ben. its so funny how 2 kids can be so different but so cute!!!




4 comments:

Shannon said...

I do think they look alike. Hoever, I think Jack looks like Ben and I thing Jovie looks like you!

Audra Laney said...

I can definitely see their similarities, but like you said, they're not twinkies. But they sure are adorable!

Ben and Audrey said...

shannon. that is so funny!! i don't think Jovie looks like me at all! ha!! i want to think she does but i can't see it! so funny how we all see something so different!

audra. yes, they are adorable!! thank you! i can't wait to see how much drew & hannah look alike!

just the two of us! said...

yes they look alike! The older jovie gets, the more she looks like her brother! i love it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers