Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hubby!



Happy 27th Birthday to my love. you are a blessing. so thankful to be your wife & partner in raising our kids. i appreciate your work ethic, prayer life, dedication to teaching the biblical truth, loyalty to friends & family, sense of humor, determination & faithfulness to our family.

i love you more today than i did 4 years ago when you proposed to me. you have been my biggest supporter & best friend. you are a strong man full of conviction. i praise the Lord for you everyday. and i can't imagine walking through life with a more wonderful person. you are my favorite, and you always will be.

i love you, sweetheart! hope your birthday is wonderful. you are more precious to me than anything or anyone in this life. i am grateful & humbled to be yours.


No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers