Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


i can't believe this was my 3rd Mother's Day. (4th if you count when i was pregnant with Jack.) i could write page after page about how blessed i am to be a mother. there is no greater joy or responsibility to me than raising my children. i am so blessed to have an amazing husband that is so supportive & works so hard so that i can be home with my kids. i enjoy motherhood so much b/c i have such a sweet husband that takes excellent care of us.

we had such a fun day together yesterday. Ben & the kids gave me the Zumba game for Wii & some painted pottery from Paint a Piece. we spent the morning at church, then we had lunch at the club house with the Williams. we headed over to my parents to spend time with my mom & then went to small group.

i am so thankful for my family. so thankful for a wonderful mother & mother-in-law. so thankful for my husband. and so very thankful for my children. i absolutely LOVE motherhood.

a few pics from my iphone that day. i forgot to bring my camera along with us. (story of my life, ha!)

our church gave each mom 3 roses & a Starbucks gift card. so sweet. so thankful to be part of Revision Church!


the adorable little square plate, painted for me by Jack & Jovie. how cute is this?! i love it! and i love that they did all themselves. so precious. i will keep this forever!

my sweet little kiddos looking out onto the golf course after lunch.

love love love having a little girl! being her momma is so much fun! sweet Jovie Claire.

sweet Jack. little boys are the sweetest!! he makes every day hilarious!


love her.
love him too!



Psalm 127:3
"Behold, Children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."



praying that i am always the godly mother that my children need. that i point them to Christ. teach them to serve. encourage them to love others. and prepare them for their own families. i am so humbled by God's gifts in my life. may i never take it for granted, or treat them as an obligation. but always, always raise them joyfully!


Happy Mother's Day!!!


No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers