Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Years!!


today is june 10. its a very special day to me. (insert sappyness for the rest of the post) its a kind of anniversary. 8 years ago today, i went to the fedex st jude tournament at southwind. ben williams lived there so i went to hang out with him and some friends. we had a blast. that day, there was a lot of flirting & he held my hand. from that point on, it was just understood, we were together. we never broke up. exactly 5 years later we got engaged & 6 months later we were married. we've been married 2.5 years now & its been amazing. we don't really do anything special on this day, we just like to remember the day that it all got started. so sweet & so fun. 8 years ago, if you would've told me that i would date, be engaged, marry & have a child with ben williams, i might not have believed you. i had no idea that my life would change so much or that i would be so blessed & so in love with our lives together. its been the best 8 years of my life & i'm so glad that he held my hand that day! happy june 10th babe, i love you more than ever!!! (sappyness is now over)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers