Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Boys are 18



these are my amazing siblings. seriously, i couldn't have asked for 5 more wonderful people to have grown up with me. we had an absolute ball. they honestly make me want to have several kids just so my children can have the fun that we've had as a big family. i am so thankful for my 2 sisters & 3 brothers. i wouldn't trade them for anything. we are all close & we get along so well. such a blessing.

on June 28th, my sweet baby brothers turned 18! what in the world?! i can't believe they are so grown up. and b/c i am 9 years older than them, i'm feeling really old! but i love that each year we grow closer. we have so much fun together. one of my favorite things to do is for all of us to get together as a family and just hang out. we usually eat a ton, play games, watch movies & chat.

Kenny, Ricky & Tommy are the most amazing teenagers i know. they are so adorable. they love the Lord & have a growing relationship with Him. they are leaders in their youth group, good students, they work hard & help out voluntarily with anything they can. they are hilarious, i love each of their personalities. they are amazing with my kids. i'm so proud of the way they have loved on Jack & Jovie. they aren't perfect boys but they are learning & growing into be great men of God. i'm so impressed by them & so excited to see how the Lord will use them in the days to come.

Happy Birthday Boys. i'm praying that Jack is just like you at your age. i love you so much!!!


No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers