Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christen's Wedding

on March 2 one of my very closest friends got married. what a fun day and everything turned out perfectly!

I praise the Lord for Christen. She has been a tremendous blessing in my life. I met her in November 2011 at a wedding and the Lord has just used her in a mighty way. So thankful for gospel centered friendship and a friend that is faithful to pray for me and love on me & my kids.

She & her hubby are in our community group that meets at my house, weekly. We have so enjoyed spending time with them and growing together. thankful for church family.

We had a busy week of wedding festivities, pretty sure we were all exhausted by the end but we loved blessing Christen & Andrew!

Yay for weddings & a sweet new marriage! Praying they honor Jesus all of their days.





























No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers