Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Jenna's wedding

my sweet sister-in-law, Jenna, got married on October 13, 2012.

we had SO much fun preparing for her wedding. Ben officiated the ceremony. me and my other SIL, Cris, were the two bridesmaids. my amazing mother-in-law treated us all week. She took us for mani/pedis. we got airbrush makeup (amazing) and our hair done the morning of the wedding. it was so nice to be pampered!

the wedding was at my in-laws home. only about 30 people at the ceremony. afterwards, we went downtown for the reception at The Peabody. it was GORGEOUS!! Jenna and my MIL did a great job planning everything.

We are so thankful for Jenna's sweet husband, Blake. and his precious kids are so much fun! Jack & Jovie love getting to play with them.

praise The Lord for answered prayers & sweet new family members!!!



















No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers