Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

season of Grace




whoa. WAY TOO LONG since I've blogged.
our computer started acting funny last June. I was scared to keep any photos on it. and then it officially died in August. we haven't had one since. so all my photos & info are stored on Ben's iPad or my phone. and I don't think we can afford a new computer any time soon. so. I've decided to blog again. mainly so I have somewhere to keep all my photos.

so much has happened since June. there is no way to go back & write about everything or post every photo. so I think I will just do throwbacks from time to time. upload photos and info as I can. this blog isn't really a priority. I'm trying really hard to invest my "free" time in other things. which has been good for me. but, I don't want it to be a complete lost cause. so I think I'll keep it low key and get to it when I can.

for the past 18 months I have been asking The Lord to teach me about grace. how to live in it, how to show it to others, how to pray and ask for it, how to trust in it and how to find peace in it. I haven't learned all there is to know about the rich grace of God. and I don't think I'll ever understand the sacrificial grace of Jesus. but the Father has been SO faithful in teaching me. and it has changed me.

I am walking through deep valleys. grace is greater still. I have been blessed exceedingly. grace is greater still.

Jesus is real, He is active. and He is faithful. thankful for this season. however long, however hard, however humbling, however sweet.

feels good to write out a few of my thoughts.

busy these days with my 3. life with them is always fun. thankful for motherhood. thankful for healthy kids, thankful for a servant husband. thankful for grace.




1 comment:

Kate Kubler said...

yay you're back! I hope you do blog more. would be great for your kiddos to have later on in life. Just do what you can though:)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers